Friday, August 26, 2011

the first day of first grade, second day of second grade!

Veggie tales seems right today.  Aquaman strutted off to his first day of first grade!  It SHOULD have been his second day, but the power was out yesterday, so today is the first day.  He was quiet and sure this morning, got ready with NO FUSS.  His big brother, however, must have had a case of the nervous nellies.  Spidey was reluctant and very cranky.  He didn't strut, he walked slowly.  Gosh, I'm praying school suddenly becomes OK for him.  Two years of "I don't want to go to school" already, but this year's teacher, I have hope she'll turn it around for him.

I miss my boys.

Seven hours of Quiet.

It's TOO quiet.

Maybe soon we'll have another superhero to fill that silence???

In the meantime, I'm going to clean.  Things will stay where I put them for SEVEN HOURS!

2 comments:

  1. I commented on my blog too. I noticed this just this morning. Blame it on my crazy summer. Your link is now correct in my blog list. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D going to look at your bloggie! xoxoxo. i'm still trying to get everything transferred over here and, uh I DIDN'T MOVE.

    ReplyDelete